Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Life in Ipoh

I had been travelling around the world in my previous employment. Enjoying all the perks as a high flyers and pampering myself with luxuries. That was before i am a mother of a toddler. Now, returning to Malaysia since August 2008, reality hit me hard. I always been a city gal who enjoy the fast pace life having spending 10 years in Singapore and UK. Ipoh is a small and peaceful town and here i am without any friends or relatives. Spending my daily routine rushing to prepare myself and Marcus early in the morning, trying to meet datelines in the office and trying very hard to keep the house clean at night.

Its a new chapter in my life and i am trying to cope..... Anyway, life is not a bed of roses and i guess i would just need to stay positive. My boy has attend Childcare beginning of this month but however after 3 days, he was sick and has been staying at home. I guess this is the problem of sending him to CC at such early age. But i do not have a choice as i will be joining a new Company in September and would not be enjoying the flexible working time as of current job which i usually start work in the afternoon.

Hopefully my son will cope and adapt to the CC soon. I know that i am just being a "kan chiong" mum as i was there (CC) accompaniying my son for the first 2 weeks of class. I will try to hide from tomorrow onwards so that he is be independent in CC.

4 comments:

  1. Hello CS. Thank you for dropping by my blog ;)

    Sorry to hear that Marcus is sick. Hope he gets well soon. My girl will also be going to CC in January. If you don't mind, add me in MSN and we'll chat there when you are free. loke_agnes@hotmail.com

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Agnes,

    Thanks for adding and linked my blog. Appreciate it. Glad to make new frens here in Ipoh. Take care. Will definitely stay in touch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, when i sent my gal to nursery, my pocket always get burnt sending them to clinics...this happened for the first half year but situation improve much better as time goes...perhaps edy familiar with the virus there....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haiya... Penang mai same... only Gurney Plaza and QueensBay Mall for shopping. At least in Ipoh can have so many yummy food... Penang... *sigh* eat a few times of CKT and asam laksa also jelak!

    Thanks for popping by my blog. :)

    Btw, Ipoh is my hometown! :P

    ReplyDelete