Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sleepless Night!

3.00am : I heard my boy crying and coughing... Woke up and in the dark, touched some fluid. Straight away on the light and saw................... my boy vomited on himself and the bed

3.00-3.30am : Woke the daddy up to help. Changed the bed sheet, cleared up the mess, changed the boy as well. Washed the bed sheet and his pajamas. Daddy entertaining the boy so i can clean up the mess.

4.00am : The boy still talking non-stop and refused to sleep back.... Daddy and mummy dosed off immediately leaving the boy to soothe and sleep by himself(dunno what time) when he is tired.

6.00am: Alarm rang!!! (argghhh....) daily routines to wash and sterilize the bottles,  pack Marcus and my bag, hang the clothes, prepare breakfast and wake the boy up. Bathe and changed

7.30 am : Packed everything into the car and leave the house.

8.30 am : Panda bear in the office...

Why Marcus vomited? I guess he over eat before bedtime. Yesterday night when i got home (7.30pm), he was having his dinner. After dinner, snacking on cereal(whole box of Kellogg) and fruits. 9pm, the dad went out to buy burger and fries for supper and he of course having fries as well. 10pm asking for biscuit and milk and then zzzzzzzz. See, my boy really munches non-stop. Therefore, tummy cannot takes it anymore.....

He is good in snacking, anything from nuts to chips or even fruits and cereals. But not his meals (rice/porridge/noodle) and if he likes something, he will stuffed himself to the fullest.

boy o boy.....

No more supper for the Daddy or Marcus from now onwards!

3 comments:

  1. Only one nite... imagine I have been having sleepless nite for months! I am begining to look like Dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... this is the only one mentioned here... Lots behind the back but i am very grateful that this only happens once in a blue moon, other than that, my boy is a good sleeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea...i guess same thing happened to me before..except i dont get up as early as you..i solute you for waking so early.that's y i have to find job nearby my hse or i shift near to office...hahahhah

    ReplyDelete