Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Me and the CAT

This morning, this creature really scares the hell out of me.!!!!

I was walking toward the kitchen this morning and saw this scary creature jumped right in front of me. I SCREAMED so loud that even my boy was shocked. This cat refused to leave the kitchen even when i  took a broom and tried to hit him. The cat just walked around the kitchen and jumped on to my dinning table. No amount of screaming or banging sounds of the broom actually scared this creature.

I refused to step into the kitchen after that and my poor boy did not have his porridge for lunch as Mummy is too scare to get it. I made some milk for him as my thermos and milk powder were in the second hall. My husband came back around lunch and threw this cat out of the house. The cat refused to move and fighting to free himself. Scary!

Luckily the cat is out now, but i saw him wondering around my backyard and refuse to leave. How??

Don't think that i am going to leave the windows and doors open for the next few days. I am afraid of cats! but i love dogs. Unfortunately we can't keep dogs at home as my boy is allergic to them due to asthmatic problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment