Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Marcus Boy



    This boy of mine is driving me up the walls every single day!!! Refuse to eat his meals properly and taking up to an hour to finish his meals. So this fierce poor mommy has to shout and threaten not to bring him out every time just to bribe him to finish up faster. He really knows how to bully the grandparents and the dad. If he refuses to finish up his foods, he will runs to them for protection. I am always the BAD GUY as they will never raise their voice at him. Sei mou????


    Marcus is currently in the stage of Terrible Two. Loves to throws himself at the floor and test my patient. He will purposely pour the water on the floor and looks up directly me and see whether i will reprimand him or not. The daily affair is me shouting like a mad woman asking him to wear his clothes (after shower), finishing his meals (including milk) and asking him not to do all the impressive stunts that would make my heart stop!

   I think i am getting more wrinkles now.... I need good anti-wrinkles cream Lar Mer

   But this boy of mine is very smart. every time after all his misbehaves, he will come and sayang me. He absolutely adores Barney and will watch it over and over again. I am trying to limit his TV time to one disc a day.

   Of course he is very sweet sometimes. Making funny faces to cheer me up after a stressful day in the office and never ending house chores. He loves to be cuddle. His favourites toy playmate is his DAD and everyone must listen and follow his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment