Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

BAD day...

Marcus has been down with flu and cough for almost a week. He has been failing sick almost every month... Why??? Why???? i am terrified with the word :PHLEGM"... This enemy of my son is a stubborn enemy who loves to visit my son once awhile. Marcus inherited his Daddy's "sensitive nose" and it will normally take weeks to clear..... I hate to go to the ISH... the damn queue is always super long but no advance appointment is allow. First come first serve..... the minimum waiting time is about 2 hours each visit as i need to take my queue number at 8.30am sharp when its open. Then i will need to wait for Dr David to come in the office around 10.30am.... haiz... Phlegm... please go away!!!!


My son has not been gaining weight for the past 8 months due this.... Now he is only 10.2kg for 22 months toddler...Seriously underweight... Hopefully "phlegm" decided not want to visit him again in the future.....(praying hard)

P/s: I scratched my car real bad this morning while looking for parking in ISH. Damn it... i was so stressed up before that as i am rushing out of the house like mad woman in the morning, packing Marcus's stuff and himself into the car and my mind is so tired and forget to bring my damn brain out. Not my day... and ooppss. i am guessing that the boss (Marcus's dad) will be extremely furious when he sees the scratched car.... And it is very BADLY scratched as i bang the car while turning into the basement carpark... ouch!!!!!

This add on to the reason why i hate to go to ISH!!!!


Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day..............

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I love Dr. David but I really hate to wait there. Especially with a toddler, it is quite a mission impossible. Perhaps you can visit Dr. Tang in town. His meds are very good for cough and phlegm. Medication is for 3 days only (super strong but at least it takes shorter time and lesser meds for them to get well)

    And tomorrow will be a better day for you and Marcus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CS! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Will love to add in your blog to my blogroll if permitted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogging world =D nice blog you have.. Relax, you will be better tomorrow.. Pray for your family =D

    ReplyDelete