Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monday........................


Dragged myself out of the bed this morning at 6.30am. Trying to chill over a cup of coffee........and of course all the cleaning and packing stuffs. Dropped Marcus at the CC, and in the office sharp at 8.30am.

Next week, I will have to start all over again in a brand new company. Kinda tired of starting new, however, hoping and praying that it will turn out good or even better than the current one. I hate to change job as I am a routine person. Any changes will leave me feeling insecure, however, I guess this is changing for the better!

My very first job is when I were 19 years old. Traveled all the way to Singapore without any friends or family member. In this job, I traveled around the globe, exposed to different cultures, worked with people from different walks of life, and last but not least learned about life is not a bed of roses. I worked for 6 years in this company before calling it a QUIT  

Then I took a huge risk by going over to UK for my degree, using all my hard earned money and of course spending every cents with cautions. However, I have not regretted in spending, as this have been my dream since I were young, to live a campus life and enjoy University.

I came back to Malaysia 3 years ago, joining an industry which is NEW to me. Working my a** off due to the erratic working hours. No holidays, no OT claimable! and I worked from 8.30 to 12 midnights most of the days including weekends.

I left in 2009 and joined this current Company which I am leaving soon. To be honest, I were under paid however, due to the flexible working hours, (which decided by ME) I took the offer. Like most human being, I am looking for job with good opportunity and advancement.

Now, my Boy is able to adapt and attend CC, I am able to work 8-5 all over again.Hopefully this is the Company that's able to offer me something that I am looking for.


I believe that GOD will opens a new window for me when he closed the door! I am trying to live the best out of everyday given to ME with a THANKFUL heart.

2 comments:

  1. No worry, i am sure you will get adapt to it very soon. As a mom now, i also look for flexible working hour co which now i am in, thank God the co has treated me well with good paid too..what more i can ask for.

    ReplyDelete