Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weight issues



My weight has been my concern since my teenage years. Till today, after giving birth to my boy, it has been a major issue. I don't seen to able to loss an inch!!! Maybe age is catching up and the metabolism rate has slowed down.I am the fattest among my siblings and since primary 3, I had started to control my diet. Dieting has been my long term career!!!

10 years back when i was still young and carefree, i used to tried numerous formula/ways to shed off the extra inches. Name it and i had tried it all from supplements to exercises, yoga, aerobics and even Atkins diet. The most extreme way was to survived on an apple a day (and water) for 2 weeks. I even  go vegans for 2 years, which  in between only survived on salad (no dressing) and raw foods.

Now, after giving birth to Marcus, and hectic lifestyle, i have no longer have the luxuries of time for gym/yoga. Dieting is not an option to me as my appetite have expend tremendously since pregnant and never shrink since then. Now I am afraid of weighing scale and had never weigh myself for the past 2 years. I know that  I am living in denial.

HELP!!!!! How am i going to fit into my old jeans and pants??? my major issues are the arms and thighs. Any remedies/ways of losing some inches there???

No comments:

Post a Comment